New Toy


I bought myself a new toy "Dell Inspiron 1420" name notty. Last saturday went to pc fair with my sis and my friend stephy. KLCC is so crowded with people becoz of the damn pc fair. Everyone want cheap and nice offer from the pc fair including me. Hahaha...i purposely wait for pc fair to buy my laptop. So well, we walk around in the hall and keep on doing research about which 1 is more worthy. Actually, i alrd made up my mind which laptop i want but i still wanna compare and see which 1 is more better. In the end, i bought Dell inspiron 1420. I was struggling in choosing which colour do i want. I want yellow colour so badly but the sale girl told me they have all the colour except yellow. damn SUI ar! So, ended up i bought apple green. Im proud of myself because this is the first time i bought something expensive without my parents help! : )

They have all colour except YELLOW! Bloody hell!



My new toy model!



My choice! APPLE GREEN!



0 voices: