Last Week

Harlo...Harlo...Im here again! : )
My sis complaint that my blog is sooo dead
so im here to lighten up my blog la!
R u happy now, Althea Loi??
Well, this is my final week at work! Hurray~*thanks god*
im counting the day k! *cant wait*
this saturday will be my last day! hahaha...
working isnt a bad thing actually...at least i get a chance to save some money and get to buy the thing i like but its hard to earn a living la!
I know nuthin is perfect...there must be a good and bad side of it
I know...I know...im accepting the phrase k!
What im trying to said is im tired of working life
I need a break and get rid of boring+miserable working life
I wanna do some thing else
I dont wan to stuck in boring working life for the rest of my life.
Another thing is
SPM result is comin out on this thursday (12.3.09).
my gosh~im kinda freaking out
this time is a little bit different
i dont need to go back to school and collect my result
what i need to do is
stay at home and wait for the result come to me
hahahaha...sound pretty good huh!!
let me tell u...is not good at all!
the feelings is like waiting for your turn to die k!!
we shall see how is the result turn out k!
I will share when i get my result la ya!

0 voices: