im back

Hey y'all
im back from my 3 weeks worry-free holidays
*tats wat my sis describe*
WORRY-FREE HOLIDAYS
Urrrggg...i dont reali wan to come back
but i got no choice
if i still dont wan to come back kl and sort my things out
my mum probably will start to yelling at me and say
always do thing at the last minutes and blah...blah...blah...
what she wan me to do is
go check out the college and the course tat i plan to take
and get ready for classes
i alrd check on the college's portal
the classes aint starting until may la
cant she wait!
Nvm la! i will jz go do watever she wan me to do
then i will continue my holidays until my class start!
Well, there is lots of memorable stuff happen for the past 3 weeks
now im jz lazy and tired to blog all that
wait my laziness go away then i will share with you all k!
im quite enjoying the laziness around me! hehe...
so i will be back soon!
bye guys~

0 voices: