My so, so Saturday

Last night, mum went Corus Hotel for Clarks Warehouse Sales! She bought a pair of shoe for me but unfortunately, is not my size! Ya~i know is sad! But is ok with me because I don't really like the shoe! : )

The next day, early in the morning my sis woke me up around 9 something and went Corus Hotel to find shoes that really fit my foot well! Ended up, i got nothing! 1st the queue was freaking long k! The peoples queue until the entrance of the hotel but the Clarks Warehouse Sales in at 1st floor la! *Peoples are really damn free*! Luckily, we are only there to change the size of my shoe provided they still have la! If not I really have no idea how long do we need to wait just to get into the ballroom or something! But still I got nothing! : (

Let me show you the crazy crowded ballroom! Everyone is there just because of cheap Clarks shoe! My goodness! Siapa cakap economic no good ar??? If it is then what is all this people doing then??







Spotted anyone you know?? XD







Grab, grab, grab!
Grab as many as you can! Money think about it later!



After Corus Hotel, went KLCC to check is there any Clarks sales on o not!! What we get is Aldo Sales! So anyone interested in Aldo thang, go check it out! Is in Isetan 1st floor, KLCC! No shoe for me, but i got something from Body Shop! Oh, before i forget, Body Shop is on sales too! hehe...the sales until tomorrow only! So fast, fast go check it out k! Shop till you drop ya! : )




Headed home after KLCC and i get bored so I invited my sis to take pictures with me!




My precious dog "Milky"! She is camera shy, so I have to hold her head in order to see her real face! If not, I always get the side view of her only! *I'm not strangling my dog k* I'll never do that! I'm not a barbarian!





My sis! Is she camera shy too?? You peoples judge yourself!
hahaha...




Come on~Don't be shy! XD




Still don't wan pose for the camera! *FINE*




Finally, can see her real face!




Me, myself! :P




US




My sis said she spotted third person in this pic, but I don't see anything!
Did you people spot anyone except us in this pic??
If yes, please do let me know ya! : )




Now she want to take pics!




I bought body butter from Body Shop!
Love the smell! *Thumb up*
If your Body Shop's member, you will have extra 10% discount k!




Tomorrow will be out to 1U for movie! : )


2 voices:

gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WEI cleaning ur room la!!!haiyo!!!wahahaha

Abigail said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wat??? wats wrong with my room?? the pics i took is at upstairs living room la!