Psycho-ing in KLCC


Here I am, blogging another overdue post again!
I know! I know! This post is quite some time alrd!
What to do!! I'm such a busy person wat! :D
The rest have blogged about it sometimes back!
Only left me alone haven't blog about this!

Since I got nothing better to do!
So, I blog now okay!! 

After finished my last mid-term paper,
All of us went KLCC!
we wandering around in KLCC park and went for shopping later on!
We took tons of pictures from in front of the camera until behind the camera!
The girls just go crazy with their camera and phone!



The Twin Tower a.k.a Saix and Abigail!
We are twin ma!!
Is an inside joke!
hahaha...sorry for the lame-ness!



Waiting for the shutter bus!



I think she is not happy because the shutter bus just left!
We have to wait for the next 1!



At the LRT station!
If you don't have a car in KL
then u will be like us!
Public transport is always help provided you have the time la!



Me and Cai!
We are name under the 80's category!



In the LRT!
We be the bloody tourist for a day!
How often can you people take pic in the LRT??



Xiao Hou, Janize and Me!

Once we reached KLCC,
the 1st thing we do is MAKAN! MAKAN! MAKAN!
I was starving like hell k! 



Went Madam Kwan's for lunch!



A girl who transformed into WOMEN now!!
hahaha...see how happy she is!!



My meal! Nasi Lemak is still the best!!
*Thumbs Up*



Enjoying the lunch in Madam Kwan's!



Twin (Saix), Janize, Cai!

After the makan session, we went to the park and wandering around!
Ended up tons of pictures!


What is she trying to do??
Too hyper alrd!!! haha...



What wrong twin??



Me! The lousy photographer! :D



Photographer for the day!
My another sister from another mother and father!
haha...



38 Janize and Me!
No one can beat her 38-ness!!



Spotted!!!
Xiao Hou and Me in KLCC!



A pretty and normal 1!



I like this pic! I look so fair!
hahaha...
In real life, my skin colour is like indian!!



What are we doing??
i think i'm communicating with the photographer!!
Janize is busy taking photo of others!



This 1 taken by Janize!
Xiao Hou, Me, and Cai!



Kacau-ing Janize! I know she don't mind de!



My twin!
I always love her!!



The psychos!



Pose around!



What so funny??? I don't remember alrd!
But look at Janize face! hahaha...
What is Janize looking at??? Cute guy flying on the sky??



Me and Xiao Hou!
The one who crazy over Korean!



*US*



I always love jump shoot!
Don't know why!



haha...Monkey of the day!
She is pretty good in climbing!
Next time can ask her to climb on tree!



Can you see Janize behind there??
So small some more want to stand so back!!



Suddenly, Xiao Hou head looks so small!



Figuring out how to do the L-O-V-E!
I think something is wrong with Janize!
Don't you people think so??



L-O-V-E!
Psycho version!
haha...



Janize a.k.a Little Rain!



Me! Me! Me!



Cai!
She is like our big sister!
She is the most caring person I even met!



Xiao Hou!
The one with rich face expression!
Agree??



Thin vs Fat! haha...



As the photographer requested!
Lay down photo!



See how happy is Yong Sim!
That 2 behind spoiled the picture la!
haha...



Finally, the photographer join us!



I always love them!
Now they are the one who know my darkest secret!



I love this the most!
I know i'm fat!
I will try to lose some fat okay!
Just ignore my fatness la!



The WOMEN!!
The one that extremely excited about this outing!



Bagsss!
Does it look like a heart shape??



The natural side of Janize!



This 2 found some flowers and go crazy with the flowers!



Everyone is tired alrd!
Sit down and get some rest 1st!



My girls!

We made promise! And hope the promise last forever!
Everyone had an awesome time that day including myself!

Most of the pictures credits to my twin!
Some of the pictures credits to Janize, Xiao Hou and Cai too!
Thanks for the day girls!!!

4 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG!!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wat?? wat??? wat OMG???

SY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yeahhh!! nice nice nice! ages post la! twin need to be more efficient! haha

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha...i know! i know! i'm trying to be more efficient alrd!! :)