; (


I can't sleep. My class is at 8am tomorrow. How wonderful. Damn.

I seriously need help. There is something wrong with me but I do not know what's wrong. I misses someone, someone that will never come back to me, someone that will never call or text me, someone that will never see me again. I need to spill it all out but I can't. All I need is just spill it all out, spill it all out once then close the bloody case. It sounds so easy but is freaking hard to do it. Sooner or later it will comes out *i know*, it is just we do not know when and that's what bordering me. The right person is not arrive yet. I'm learning to be patient and wait for the right timing to do the right thing. In the pass, I have done all sort of nonsense things at the wrong time and all ended up badly. Nothing turns out good.

Things always happen at the wrong time. We always think "if time can turn back then our life would be perfect". Yea right, in your dreams people~No "IF" in this soon-to-be ending world. It will never ever happens.

Some people might said is all depends on how you look at your life. It is all depends on yourself. You can choose to have an easy life or a difficult life. It is all up to you. *Whatever*. God knows how hard I tried and how much efforts I put it in. I'm sick of certain things in life and that's the end, i'm putting a big full-stop there. *frustrated*. I'll never ever go back to the same situation again and I'll stay out of trouble. *pinky promised*. I'm trying to be good and trying not to be a troublemaker anymore.

That's all for now! Off to bed!

0 voices: