My 1st Accident

Yes, I bang someone's car this morning!
Just a minor 1 and I'm fine!! No worries!!
Finished class at 11 and ready to go home, on the way out campus, I was busy looking for money to pay the parking and who knows there's a car park at the side! I did not notice there is a car until I heard the sound and YES!!! I bang someone's car!!
This is my very 1st time so I did not know what should I do!
Thanks Geegee and Cai Cai for the helps!! Thank you so much!!! =D
There goes my money!! This is what I got on the 8 days of a brand new year!!
How cool is that huh??? Damnit!!



This is what happen to mine!! Not so bad la!!



And, this is what happen to the car than I bang!! Just a minor 1 ok!!
Seriously, I have to explain before I bang the car, it is already in bad condition!!



Sorry!!
Thanks Cai Cai for helping me to take the pictures!




Now all I wish is my weekend job faster come and faster get my pay!!
Hopefully the money I gave to the girl is enough for her to repair the car, or else i'm gonna be so damn broke!! Aaarrrgggg!! Why am I so blind?? Ish~ish~

0 voices: