Girls Night Out

It was a last min plan without sending invitation through emails to everyone!
We used to sent a loads of emails and come out with nothing the end!
This is why I hate planing!
I'm glad most of us could made it, even though some of the girls are still missing!
You people could not understand how hard for everyone of us to meet up!
I meant ALL of us!!

Went over Sungai Wang after class ended and meet up with the girls!
Me and Joan decided to meet up earlier for some shopping session then went Starbucks with Nally and Fern while waiting for the rest to come for dinner!

We had our dinner at Elcerdo, Changkat, a restaurant that only served pork and everyone has a free shot the end of the dinner! It was a great night with the girls! Love chilling with them!

The only unsatisfied thing of the night is we do not make any reservation so we ended up sitting outside! We are dying to sit inside the restaurant because the ambiance is so much nicer, with all the perfect lighting, cutie piggy pictures all over the wall and the most important is air-con with full blast in such a hot day!



Starbucks session with Nally, Joan and Fern while waiting for the rest!



Nally's mini look alike camera! It is not really a camera!
It is a mini torch light with lighter! I know is cool!



Me and pretty Joan! She is going to leave us for New Zealand soon!
I'm gonna miss her berry berry much!! =(



Me and the mini torch light with lighter!!
A good combination! I wan 1 of that! =D



Here is my artistic shot!! haha...
pretty good tho!! *syok sendiri*



Nally and her birthday pressie!!



Elcerdo is located at Changkat!
If your a pork lover, don't miss it! *recommended*
Please make reservation before you go even though is on weekdays!



The menu!! So cute right??



My lui bao Jessica is holding the menu as a mirror,
coz the pic on the menu look exactly like her!!
PIG



The piggy pose that I requested everyone to do!!
Piggy no 1: Nally!!



Piggy no 2: Jessica!! The typical piggy!



Piggy no 3: yours truly!!



Piggy no 4: Joan!



Piggy no 5: Chrisnie!! She is also the winner too!!
hahaha...



Piggy no 6: Fern!
It is a lil hard for a cow to act like a pig ya!!



Piggy no 7: our most pretty piggy of the night, Mei Theng!



Group Pic before we start to wallop!



Here come our food! I'm starving! NomNom!!

Joan's spicy sausages and bacon!



Chrisnie's Pork Chop!



Okay! I don't know what does this call but Fern said is delicious!



Seafood Pasta!



Nally's!!



I ordered farmer's sausage! It is pretty good tho!



Another group pic with all the yummy foods infront of us!



Nally and Jessica!



Me and Joan!



Yours truly, pretty Mei Theng and Fern!



I look more like a mother standing next to Mei Theng!!



I got the perfect moment!! Heart this pic!!



Piggy family!
My lui bao (daughter) and me!!



Fern and me!!



Me and the winner of the night!!
She gained 12kgs in 2 years!!



Me, Chrisnie and Joan!



Nally and Me!



After the dinner, everyone has their own group for camwhore!



I found my pic as the door holder!
haha...cool huh??



Candid shot!



Love her nails!



Out of boredom, I found this big huge ass red napkin!
Mess around with the napkin! haha...

Pose 1: As a top!!



Pose 2: scarf



Pose 3: I seriously look like a kakak here!!



Pose 4: Ninja



Pose 5



Group pic before leaving




I love hanging out with the girls! It is nice to be surrounded by them after a long, stressful week on midterm, presentation and assignments!
Trip end of April, please make it happens girls!!
I will see you all soon!

0 voices: