Cai Cai 21st Birthday Celebration

Alright, let me clear this post because it has been in my edit posts for a week. I can finally chill and relax a lil before next week starts. I have a midterm on Monday and tons of assignment waiting for me to complete but my procrastination is pulling me back.

Before I start this post, I wanna confess something, which is I thought it was Cai Cai's 20th Birthday!! I never know it was her 21st Birthday until Xiao Hou told me.

I am so sorry Cai Cai, I really thought it was your 20th Birthday. Don't worry babe, you look young, just like a 20 years old!! *wink*

Cai Cai's birthday falls on Monday and everyone will be around in campus, so we decided to throw her a birthday surprise celebration at McDonald's.

Thank you everyone for coming *on the behalf of Cai Cai*!!! :D



Hou and Cemone preparing for the surprise, while Janize busy talking and distracting the birthday girl that seated right behind us. Good job, Janize!!!


IMG_5120

White Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe and the cutie candles. I am so in love with pretty candles.

IMG_5121

The birthday girl, Cai Cai. Happy 21st Birthday Cai cai. Best wishes from PsyMassLo!!

IMG_5129

Making wishes. I know she made a lot of wishes this year. AHAHA...

IMG_5131

Candles is off and we are ready to dick in.

IMG_5136

A picture of me and the birthday girl. Thank you so much for fetching me around, thanks for the love and caring!! Love ya!! :D

IMG_5151

Now this is what I call "THE GOSSIPS GANG"!!!
Gossips girl in UCSI!! AHAHA...

IMG_5152

Me and the pretty, handsome Szeqiuan.

IMG_5153

Ciao ciao and Me. Stop joking around ciao ciao. :D

IMG_5154

The Lo that came late.

IMG_5157

Cai, Saix and Hou.

IMG_5158

My favourite picture of the day. She describe herself as FUN SIZE and I totally agreed with her. :P

IMG_5159

The naughty Wei Wei.

IMG_5166

And me and the naughty. :P

IMG_5167

Thank you Hou for the drawing. *hearts*

IMG_5170

I hate Monday and Wednesday. Next sem please no more class until 6.30pm. Thank you very much.

IMG_5161


The time flies like nobody's business and I am freaking out. I need the time to slow down and let me have more time to plan and finish my things on the list. July is near and everyone is having summer holidays while I am busy completing all the assignments and next will be finals. I wanna take thing slowly and step by step.

So, all the best to all of you in whatever you do!!! *fingers crossing tight tight*

Once again, Happy 21st Birthday Cai cai!!

Sorry about the late post. :D

0 voices: