A Blissful Saturday


Another way overdue post. I went back hometown(Taiping) for relative's wedding last weekend. I managed to catch up with few high school friends specially those who are really close to me and happen to know all my dirty little secrets or embarrassments during high school. I miss those days.

The initial plan was 2 girls going out for beer session and some girls' talk. I hardly see my girl nowadays because we are apart. DUH!! Obviously, 1 in KL and the other 1 is in Singapore. However, the plan changed. We did have our girls' talk but added few more people and the night started to go a lil wild. Blame it on the alcohol. AHAHA...

Amazingly, a small town like Taiping happens to have Station One and sadly that is the only happening place in town on a Saturday night. Yes, Taiping is that small. You will keep on seeing familiar faces and bumped into some friends that you haven't meet them since high school at Station One.

As usual, I picked my girl up and we started asking each other "do we have any friends happen to be at Taiping right now?" because it is not some special occasion and it is definitely not a holiday so is hard to find anyone to come out with us. We started to make few calls and manage to meet few people.


We ordered a bucket of Hoegaarden and start our drunkard journey of the night.


The birthday boy of the night. We dragged him out from his birthday celebration with the family. AHAHAHA...we are evil but of course he had cut the cake before he went out with us.


My gossips partner. She better keep my secrets or else I will kill her.


Iphone wannabe. What to do? I can't afford to buy myself an Iphone so by playing with others people Iphone make me feel a lil better.


Birthday boy showing off his RM50 ringgit ang pow.


They look so sweet but too bad they are not couple and they both have married to someone else.


"Act cute". Too old for that.


We used to be seeing each other every single day in school and talked on the phone every single night like couple. AHAHAHA...


Oh, and I got a surprise from the birthday boy that night. He indirectly told me he is getting married tomorrow. Only the registration but still married right? I was shocked!!! Congrats!!


The big man, me, and the mouse. This 1 we did not drag him out, all we did was text and call and here he is.


Group picture for first round.


The mouse and The mother.


Look at my happy face but I think most of you will categorize as "HIAO" face. I am not drunk ok.


aaawww...I can melt.


Thank to the mouse suggestion, we off to karaoke session for second round. Another gossips partner of mine added.


Singing love song? AHAHA...


I don't know why I always always love the picture with my back on it.


The boys are so good in singing.


They are all taken and not available. I should open a recruitment for boyfriend. :D


Someone got molested and raped by the girls. HAAHAHA...


Happy family?


They keep the beer coming non-stop and I was lucky enough to escape myself because I gave them a very lame excuse "I NEED TO DRIVE LATER"!!! :D I do not drink and drive okay!


Last night being bachelor. He is really a joker in life and I am sure he will make his wife very happy in marriage no matter what happen.


Someone is enjoying the process of being raped and molested.


The pimp of the night with 3 pretty ladies.


2 drunk posers and 2 big heads spoiled the picture.


New game for some of those and it is funny to see amateur being fool by the pros.


Group picture before we left and this is the only group picture I had that night AND it is blur!! We tried to use self timer but all the pictures turn out more blurry than this. I wonder the problem is my camera or the person who took this.


My two lovelies that know about all my dirty little secrets.


Pretties and the ugly. A perfect example of beauty and the beast. AHAHHA...



The night was full of laughters and fun. Thank to the joker of the night. :D
Everyone is starting their internship tomorrow. The good news is I do not have work tomorrow. AHAHA...all the best to everyone. Have fun at work and be nice to your colleague. :D


0 voices: