Bye Mushroom


A new hairstyle for a brand new year. :)
I miss my mushroom/mario hairstyle a lot. The new hairstyle is unexpected, I'm still adapting to it.

Before the "ahjumma" (aunty in Korea) perm. I really miss my mushroom head.


It was just a temporary perm at the beginning. I asked the hairstylist to perm it and see how it looks like but who knows I ended up with permanent perm. 


And this is how my hair looks like when I leave the saloon. I was shocked for few hours and tried to convince myself "I DID NOT LOOK LIKE A AHJUMMA"!!!


Now I am liking my hair. :D Hope you like it too.


So, what do you people think? Like or Dislike?



Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I am really excited. Class has officially on CNY holidays now! YAY!!!!! :D Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, have a prosperous new year and have a safe journey home.  

0 voices: