My Valentine


I definitely had a memorable valentine this year. Celebrated valentine with my sister at Pavilion with good foods and movie after dinner. First stop, a MUST HAVE thing at Pavilion, Snowflake. :)


As usual, city girl busy with gadget.


Had dinner at Dragon-i.


:D


My choice: Chinese sausage with chicken.


Siew Long Pao


Due to Valentine's Day, we have to sit at the corner of the restaurant because it was pretty pack with people. We even need to take a number and wait for table.


Her choice: some lamen


This is how I like my meal to be served everyday. :)


Dear PsyMassLo, I purposely took a full length picture of me to show you the jacket that you guys bought. I am loving the jacket very much right now. Thank you for the gift. :)



Here comes the memorable part of the entire night. We parked our car at an open space car park, which only charge RM 5 for entrance and you are allow to park the whole day. We went movie after dinner and the bloody movie was 2 hours plus. By the time the movie ended, it was like 12.20 am and it has passed the time to take the car because they actually lock the place up. And our car is inside. :( At the end, me and my sis have to take a taxi home. Thank God my house wasn't far from Pavilion or else I can assure you I am going to camp outside the bloody parking lot.

The reason why we did't park our car at Pavilion is because the parking fee is insane, I guess everyone knows how "cheap and reasonable" the parking fees are. We wanna save our money from spending on parking but who knows at the end we spent more than the usual parking fee which is around RM 15. 

0 voices: