Insanity never sleeps


The end of second year. I have upgraded to third year now. :D
I am looking forward to complete the course but I am not looking forward to working life. I have experienced that enough already. I refused to study and work as well. 
So what you think is the most suitable thing for me to do besides study and work? I have plenty of bloody ideas in mind. :)) Not ready to share yet.

Assignments have submitted and all I left is final now. I am really crossing my fingers as tight as I can and pray I pass all the subjects and If I don't, I will blog a suicide post here with the details of how am I going to six feet under ground. :(

As usual, there will be graduation pictures from the crazy ones every end of the semester. We used to have PsyMassLo together-gether for graduation pictures but all we left now is only the Psy, where the world did  Mass and Lo go? 
You know who you are so please come for the graduation picture ceremony next semester. :) 


The Psy. 


Nothing will be perfect without an abnormal picture from us. This is our specialty. We can be really gorgeous and blow your mind away and ugly as well. We can be "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST". 
LMAO!!!! WTF!!!


After final there will be holiday, so happy holidays everyone. Make sure you enjoy your holidays to the fullest. Don't stay at home and all you do is eat, sleep, drama then nothing. Move your ass alright. Because you will not have the chance to enjoy holidays anymore, hell is at the edge. Fighting everyone.

Jal jineyo (take care). :) Annyeong. 

0 voices: