Lunch Date


It has been awhile that we did't go for lunch date. I do not know why recently I am always craving for sushi like a pregnant lady. My craves for foods never stop and it changed from time to time. One thing for sure is I AM NOT PREGNANT!! 

After I finish all the errands in the morning, we went Mid Valley for Sushi Zanmai. The place was crowded and it's not even lunch time yet! Except the crowd, the sushi is so lovely!! Yummey!!


Drama during lunch. Yong Sim and Cai cai look like they just ended a big fight! LOL!


Then the next min, they became so close to each other like I can't live without you


The Twins and coincidentally we wore stripes. Twins think alike. :) 


Sai and Fish! 


This is how a LENG LUI should looks like. 


Someone is trying very hard to open her eyes widely so that I can see her eyes in the picture. 


My lunch! Fingers licking good!!


Just B  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


After lunch rushed back to attend the career workshop



And now I know I am artistic and what kind of job suits me the best! :) 


0 voices: