Singaland - Day 2


Continuation of my long lost Singaland post - day 2. Too many pictures for day 2 so I decided to split into parts, which means more pictures for you guys to view. Happy or not? I love blog with more pictures and less words, don't you? :D I know you do. 

Morning breakfast right opposite the hotel. I honestly love our hotel. It is cheap, convenient, nice, clean and lousy connection provided. :) 

That's my aunt and granny. 


Different kind of teh ais. We still prefer local teh ais. 


But the Bak Kut Teh in Singapore is so much different. Very yummy and tasty. :) We had the most tasty food of the day. The rest are not so tasty! You know what I mean (less salt, less oil). 


And incase you are wondering which hotel we stay, here it is. We stayed in a Value Hotel!! Don't ask me the name of the hotel okay because the name of the hotel itself is called VALUE HOTEL. 

*RECOMMENDED*


The weirdest mee I ever had. 


The nearest MRT station from the hotel. Sorry for the messy hair. :) 


That's granny and Me. Twin said she can imagine how will I look like when I am old. 


Again, rules in the MRT.


In the MRT, on the way to Merlion Park.


Our morning look.


We took the train until the last station and the train is so empty. You can feel creepy by looking at the train because is too quiet. It likes one of the scene that you can find in Chinese horror movie, particularly in Hong Kong horror movie. 


My favourite coca cola. I demand for equal right, so we should have those vending machines in Malaysia too. 


Sight seeing. 




The most expensive hotel in Singapore. THE FULLERTON HOTEL.



The grand entrance.




Sorry, I don't work there.




:) 


0 voices: