Random Nights


Went out for random dinners with the usual ones at all time favourite Korean restaurant, Nak Won. Reasonable and delicious, especially the marinated pork ribs, only available at Nak Won. :) 

The lovely couple, Joan and Uncle Seng. 



The psycho biatch that bitch with me about everything. 


I hate vege but I love wrapping vege with BBQ meats. Don't ask why. Biatch forced me to take a picture and act like some goat or cow that ONLY eat green. Infact, I am a meat lover. 


I found a weird pillow in the car. Not to say weird but can you tell me what is that? I asked the owner and they said is a BLOODY RABBIT!! I was like WTF!!!! Which part of it looks like a rabbit huh????



After one week later, we ended up at The Library KLCC. It's actually located at Avenue K (opposite KLCC) but I don't know why they said is The Library KLCC instead of The Library, Avenue K.

They have awesome happy hour, especially Hoegaarden. :) 
Happy hour from 6pm to 10 pm, Buy 1 pint FREE half pint. *happy max*



Some snacks. Best companion. It's all potatoes just they cook it differently. 


Pizza. *recommended*
The portion of the meals are actually quite big so you better share with people, don't be greedy because you do not wanna waste food and stuff yourself like mad.


Btw, don't misinterpret alright, I am not a hardcore drinker. I only drink occasionally with mild amount. :) 



0 voices: