Hello December

It's the last month of 2011. Are you excited for 2012? At least I am. 2011 is definitely NOT a good year for me and I can't wait for it to be over. *bye* And the worst part is I don't think any of my new year resolutions 2011 is achieve. Talking about achievement, all go down to the drain.

I really want to go somewhere for Christmas and New Year but sadly I don't have a plan. :( Next week will be the biggest presentation of my degree, which is VIVA. After that will be the final submission, no more journals, no more amendments, no more APA references. Oh lord, I think we all had enough of those for the past 8 months. Let's finish it with proud, it's has our blood and sweat on it. It's like our baby except babies take 9 months, we take 1 month lesser to produce. After that will be the official holidays for 2 weeks. :D

I know some of you are leaving the country for long holidays, so make sure you buy something for me alright? :)

Happy Holidays kawan - kawan. :) Let's make the last month of 2011 memorable.  


0 voices: