L.U.N.C.H

Yesterday my lady boss belanja me and my colleague lunch at LUK YU TEA HOUSE at Star Hill Gallery. At 12.30 the driver came and fetch us there. Star Hill is having a luxury watches exhibition from 4th - 14th December. Anyone who when there have to register yourself and get a visitor pass. The cost of the watches is ridiculour man because the price is the price of a house, i mean a big house k! I wonder who will buy those watches. After finished look look see see at the watches we straight away go to the tea house coz everybody is hungry alrd. I reali like the design of the tea house, actually i like everything in Star Hill even the toilet i also like. hahaha...Every damn thing in Star Hill is so grand and unik.
The food is yummy and the service is real good. I recommend their dim sum to you all. The dim sum is so big and tasty. Omg...now im hungry. Defitnely, i will go back there and have lunch again. The waiters there is very polite and helpful. Im glad i have lunch there! Thanks for the lunch Engku. The whole Star Hill is full of Christmas deco...all the chrismtas tree is so tall and so bling...i think is time to put up the christmas tree that at my house...
waiting for our turn to register!

My visitor pass!
"LUK YU TEA HOUSE"



the design of the tea house is really nice, the food is yummy and the service is real good!



Star Hill toilet! Every toilet have different design but i like this the most...is veri "China" and unik. Any idea wat is this?



You have to turn the wheel then the water onli will come out! Special rite..if u still dont noe how to use it is ok coz there will be a kakak in the toilet to guide us how to use it! Its so cool! My favourite toilet!


0 voices: