F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

AT LAST, FINALLY, all my exam is over! I felt so much released! Today i woke up at 6 oclock, went to take my prinsip perakaunan paper...the paper was tough and i couldnt do some of the question...I think I shall let it all hand it over to the GOD to decide hows my results gonna to be...hahaha...i did not put high expectation on myself...all i wish is only credit for all the subjects which i have taken then im SATISFY...

While waiting for my 2nd account paper i took some pictures in the classroom and here it is. Yes, i love taking my own pictures...nowadays who doesnt huh??? huh???


Tried to be hard working, but im NOT!

Today is the first day of the last month of year 2008. Since i alrd completed all my exam, I will be having plenty of time during weekends and I planned to go back hometown this weekends and visit my lovely grandny coz monday is a public holiday which mean I no need to work monday! I miss my grandny and taiping home badly. Its been months i didt go back. But we will see how its go la. Maybe im goin back or maybe im not!

Another thing is I reali dont understand why all the restaurant dont give ppl to make reservation for christmas eve huh???? Im planning a christmas eve dinner with all the gals but...but...all the restaurant doesnt gave us to make a reservation...they said there will be no reservation can be make on that day...wat the heck man! Is such a big day and we cant make reservation. They expect us to wake up early in the morning to go queue up for table izzit? Im sure they will be tonnes of ppl on that nite! CRAZY...they reali think we no need to work or they think we eat too full got nothing better to do huh??? Hopefully, we can get a perfect spot for us to drink, eat and laugh like theres no one there la! I mean a proper restaurant ya! If not we all can just go mamak and have roti canai and teh tarik!! hahahaha...

0 voices: