Christmas Eve Celebration

On Christmas Eve
Finished work around 12
When Ampang Point to buy Christmas presents for the boys and gals
I have christmas eve celebration with the gals at Redbox Plus Pavilion
Since im not driving so my fren Joan pick me up around 3
We went for a little shopping at Sungai Wang then onli meet up with the gals
As usual Nally Woo will be the 1st person who reach there
She always punctual no matter where or when is the gathering
We was a bit late due to the traffic jam
NOT because we shop too long ya! : )
But at least we are not the last person who reach there
The last few person who reach there late are Stephy, Aries and Ah Ying
Once we reach there the 1st thing i do was eat like hungry ghost
I was too hungry, so sorry...cant help it
Luckily Redbox dinner buffer was yummy
Especially the mushroom soup! Give extra credit for the soup!
Our room is from 6 to 4 am
But we dont have so much of energy to sing until 4 am
The next day morning i need to drive back taiping
So for a safe trip back hometown
I need to sleep early rite??? : )
So we left around 12 something!
I noe its early but I reach home at 2 something k!
Wonder y?? because Joan need to fetch 4 of us home 1 by 1
And im the last person who reach home! : )
Neways, thank u Joan so much for the ride!
This is my 1st time celebrate christmas eve at KL with the gals!
Im glad we did it coz its been ages I didt meet each other!
After our course ended, everyone seem to be very busy with their life!
If we didt meet on christmas eve I dont know when onli we will meet up!
So this is a very good timing for us to meet up and be crazy!



The gals! Im not inside coz im the one who holding the camera la! Hahahaha...


Nally and Me


Ah Ying and ME




Crazy Stephy and Aries


Come on Jie~Dont be Shy!


Crazy Aries! I think shes trying to be Zorro! Haha...

0 voices: