Lunch at Banquet, Bangsar Village 2







The Banquet
1F-28, Bangsar Village 2
2 Jalan Telawi Satu
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-2282 3228

Went lunch with my boss and colleague
Banquet is a very nice place
this is my 1st time dining there
The restaurant is decidedly feminine with
chandeliers, wicker chairs, wrought iron table stands and flowers everywhere.
The menu includes both local as well as western cuisine
with prices generally in the RM20 - RM30 range.
For starters, it was a plate of Wild Rocket with Parmigiano Cheese
served with sliced Pear, roasted Pine Nuts and drizzled with Foie Gras reduction.
Im not a salad lover, so the salad was OK to me.






For mains,
I have the Oven Baked Butter Fish with Cream of Honey Mustard.
Whoooooooaaaa...the Cod fish with the cream of honey mustard
is sooooooooo delicious until I dont know how to explain k!
Wanna know how does it taste go try out urself k!
Priced at RM 25
I recommend fish lovers to order this main course as it's really worthy. : )




On the other hand
I ordered a glass of Ice Lemon Tea too!
It was okay
Nuthin different than the normal 1
It just a bit pricy. It cost RM 8 k!
We ended our meal with a slice of Mango Cheese Cake
And a slice of Yam Cake (It was my choice).
I did not try the mango cheese cake
coz i dont eat cheese cake
but the yam cake was very good.
Overall,
The food was delicious
The service was good
Thank you so much to my boss for the wonderful lunch.
: )

0 voices: