Happy Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is just around the corner
Im freaking excited to go back Taiping and celebrate my chinese new year with my granny and the boys but this year one of the boy Danny Ooi is not gonna celebrate together with us! : (
FINE!!! Is OK!!!! HEH!!!!

*Danny Ooi u better watch out*

Im goin back Taiping on this friday nite...y at nite??? coz i need to work in the day
I only able to go back after i finish my work...is okla...coz after that i have (6) six days of holiday!!!!!!! wuahahahahaha *evil laugh*. Finally!!! Thanks god!! I have enough of working life!
I doesnt wan to work anymore! Im tendering my resignation soon! REAL SOON!

So now all I can do is wait for Chinese New Year!! Then tender!!
hahahaha...Im so in the Chinese New Year mood!!
I would like to wish everyone
Happy Chinese New Year~Gong Xi Fa Cai~
Have a prosper year to myself, family and friends
Have a Safe Journey back hometown
&
&
&
Ang Pao mali~~
: )

0 voices: