the night before the BBQ party

This is actually a 3 weeks old post
sori for the delay...hehehe...
i just wanna post this for the sake of mine
Well, this is actually the day before our "BIG" BBQ party
So after Mr Danny and Mr Ng finish their work
We went Tesco for a lil shoppin for the BBQ party






Moi and Mr Danny! While waiting for the bloody traffic light to turn green!





Mr Danny is always on the phone! *as u can see*
He just let me do my own shopping
So he can keep goin on and on and on...
After tesco shopping
of couse is yam cha session la!
Harlo!!! This is Taiping la!
Wat else can we do! hahaha...im so mean! *I NOE*




Mr Danny showing off his "birdnest hairstyle"



Mr Ng with his banana pie!





Moi with my retarded face! hahaha...




Moi and Mr Ng

&

We went for movie (Hotel for Dogs)

after the yam cha session

The movie was so good!

I wish my dog can be like one of those doggies in the movie

i dont expect them to be exactly like them

if my dog can pick up 50% of those doggies in the movie

I shall die with no regrets man! hahahaha...





DESPERATE HOUSEBOYS



excuse me! im not desperate ya!

im just curious k!

wuahahaha....*evil laugh*



guess which 1 is my hand huh???

of course is the middle 1 la!

can't you see the middle 1 is much nicer and prettier than the side 1!


0 voices: