UCSI UNIVERSITY

Yes, im officially back in college life end of this month
suprised??? *dont be* 
i have enroll myself in UCSI UNIVERSITY
i pick UCSI instead of HELP university
i choose PSYCHOLOGY
hahahaha...im so gonna psycho ppl to give me more money man!
orientation start on 29th April and classes officially start on 4th May
kinda nervous about classes
i have been stop going to classes since i ended my secretarial course in 2007
but i think it should be fine for me
i think i can cope with it


Now im back in Taiping *AGAIN*
hahahaha...
WAT!!! i just wanna spend all my times here before my course start k!!
dont feel like staying in KL
dislike the lifestyle in KL
*boring and miserable*
i miss everything here in TAIPING
yesterday once i settle the registration stuff in UCSI 
i told my mum i wanna go back taiping
the main reason for me to come back is becoz my best fren KAI SIN
is in town...so I MUST go back!
YES!! it is a MUST!
so today i took the 1.30 bus and come back straight
now at my friend Danny's shop


Alrite...i got to go...bye ppls
goin out for yam cha session with my friends
Toodlesss~~~Nite nite!


0 voices: