China Girl or Korean Girl


Okay~this is the question that I always, all the time asked by peoples!

Most of the people will asked "Are you a korean?"! OK! Fine! I'm cool with it!
But since i enrolled in UCSI
peoples started to asked "Are you from China?"! W-T-F!!!
Excuse me!!! Do I look like china girl???
I know i have the typical asian eyes! So what??
That doesn't mean i'm from China k!! Do you want me to show you my I.C!

The other thing that really upset me today is one of my lecturer
Mr XZX *if you already know who then good* just keep it to yourself k! haha...
He asked me twice, is twice k! Dua kali k!
The 1st time, he asked "Are you from China?"
and I answered him N-O! *A BIG NO*
Then after sometimes, he asked me "Are you sure, your not from China?"
Of course i'm sure la! I know where I come from k! This is so ridiculous!!!!!!
Harlooo~i'm Malaysian k! Can't you see that! O-M-G!!
If you can't see, please go seek for doctor k!

So, i'm gonna clear this up here!


FYI,
ABIGAIL LOI KUAN KHIM is 100% MALAYSIAN!!!!!!!!
Please take note and never ever ask me "Are you from China?" AGAIN!!!
Never ever k! For God's sake!!!



I'M A MALAYSIAN!!!!!!

2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wahaha~~~y the guy say u r china girl?i no idea,y say like tat!mayb them buta 1.

Abigail said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sarjan, i reali love you le! hahaha...thanks for standing at my side! "HE" reali buta k! im not china girl la! shit him! heh!!