Mother's Day Celebration

So, here is my Mother's Day celebration! : D
Me and my sis sneak out in the evening to buy my mum a Mother's Day cake!
Had dinner with family at the typical chinese restaurant!
The restaurant was "people mountain people sea"(translate to mandarin)!
We waited for 30mins and yet get all the wrong orders!
Fine!! We forgive them because today is Mother's Day! *HEH*
Took lots of pictures and had lots of yummy food!
I'm starting to love Mother's Day! : )



My sis doing her job! haha...


My mum waiting impatiently for the foods!


Me and sis!



Dessert of the night!
Vegetarian Fruit Cake!
I'm not sure how vegetarian can the cake be!


Cake!




My turn to take a picture with the cake! :P



Here comes the important person of the Day! *MUMMY*



Happy Mother's Day, MUM!



No need to cover your face alrd la! We know who you are!
Althea Loi Kuan Kyie!



Look at her kepo-ness! hahaha...
can't wait to cut the cake!



My piece of cake! Want some???



Mother's Day's Cake!


Random



Last but not least, of course is me and my adorable dog "Milky" la!
Apa lagi! haha...


Thats all for now!
Is 2.15 am now! I'm having class at 9.30 am tomorrow!
I couldn't sleep! How am i gonna wake up and go to class!
Okay la! Good night peoples!
Sweet dreams and sleep tight!

0 voices: