A Date with Stephy

Last Saturday, went Pavilion with my ex college mate, Ah Jie (Stephy)
Is been ages I did not catch up with her and all the other girls!
*Girls, where are you all gonna meet me ya???*
Everyone is damn busy nowadays!

We went for a lil shopping and wanted to watch Hannah Montana
Unfortunately, all the tickets are fully booked! *Aiya*
I wanted to watch this movie about 1 week ago,
but until today i still haven't got a chance to watch it! Damnnn!!
I think i'm gonna watch it after my midterm is over!!
Who wanna watch with me??? :)



Yam-Cha-ing!





Meet my new shoe! :D





Hunting for bag in MNG!
Jie wanted to buy one of the bag in F21
but i told her to go look look see see in MNG
then only decide which bag u want,
and she found her love in MNG! haha...
Thank you me! hehe...





She spotted 2 bags in MNG
and she can't make up her mind which 1 she want!
What do you people think about the bags??
Which 1 nicer ya??

Left or right 1??
after wondering for a while,
she choose the right 1!! haha...
look at her happy face! haha...





Went Pavilion food court for tea & coffee talk!





I love this XXL crispy chicken! :D





The happy girl that got a new bag from MNG!





Me! Me!





I found something adorable in Tangs! haha...

The adorable thing is this Mickey Mouse la!
Arrggg...i almost wanna grab the mickey and go!

I really want it so badly la!
Can someone grab the mickey for me PLEASE??? PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!





Let's go home with me Mickey!
hahaha...i wan the mickey! i wan the mickey!
I wan the mickey laaaaaa!!!!





cam-whore in the dressing room while waiting for Ah Jie!





Last pic before i headed to KLCC to meet up with my mum for movie!






Actually, I wanted to take a cab from Pavilion to KLCC
but the bloody taxi uncle wanna charge me for RM20!
He better go rob the bank faster la! Shit him!

So people, do not take a cab from Pavilion to KLCC!
Please do some exercise k! Don't be lazy!
Is just a 10 mins walk!

caught STATE OF PLAY
the movie was okay! Is about corrupted politicians!
a bit boring but overall okay la! Certain part quit funny also!
:)




4 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

plz la~~~u can ask so many fren to watch wth u 1~~~me no person wan to watch wth me!!!Sien sien

Abigail said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

but the prob is nobody wanna watch with me! they said the movie veri kiddo! u come KL, i watch with u! haha...

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

y i wan to come KL?y u cannot come back Tpg?

Abigail said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aiya~i got class ma! since you always complaint sien, sien, sien! then you come KL la! hahaha...i wait you ya! hahaha...