I'M HERE, HERE AM I


I'm here, here am i
here, there, there, here
Sorry, where am i again??
I'm here la!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha...*evil laugh*
sorry for confusing you people,
but i really need to do something to release my stress!
If i examine my stress level now,
i can asure you people that my stress level will be over the top!

I'm having 2 mid-term papers tomorrow (17.6.09)
1. Expository Writing
2. Introduction to Psychology 1

I tell you people, the second 1 is killing me gentlely la!
can't wait for midterm to over!
I'm suffocating myself with the theories!
I rather suffocate myself with money! *HEH*

Midterm faster go far far away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

dun worry i hire "sai gong" liao!!!i help u pray it !!!wahahaha

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks sarjan!!