Day of Presentation


Had Study Skills' Presentation this morning!
This is my virgin presentation in UCSI k! Appreciate it girls~hahaha...
There will be lots more assignments and presentations in the future!
I know, i know! *annoyed* 
Assignments and presentations is definitely on their way! :(
We should welcome them instead of anti them! 
They make you people smart k!

So, this is a group presentation and assignment! 2 person in a group!
Topic touch on Intelligence! The presentation goes pretty well!
Me and Saix pretty happy about our presentation especially Saix!
She's sooooooo HAPPY about it! hahaha...
The comment we get from the lecturer was OKAY only! nothing else! 
Like that how to improve man! Mr. R... please elaborate your OKAY!!! 




Me and my adorable and hyperactive group mate
Ms. Yeap Shi Ying a.k.a Saix
NICE WORKING WITH YOU!!! hahaha...

We took this pic while waiting for the others to present and i forgot to mute my speaker and the taking pic sound CHIAK, CHIAK, CHIAK was so loud! 
My gosh!! Everyone was staring at us! 
hahaha...but we don't give a damn people! :)





Take 2





Finally is our turn! *Clap*





One of our slide!
thanks saix for doing the slide
she done a really good job in the slides!
I only gave her the infos!
*I AM NOT LAZY*






People, please pay full attention k!
I tengah presenting la!
thanks for your co-operation! :)






My group mate turn!
*clap, clap*





hahaha...see! I so pro!
During the presentation still got time to post for the camera! XD






Group 9




After the presentation, we took more pictures but the pictures is not with me yet!
I will post it when i get it from Saix k!
Thanks Saix! *kiss*


4 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh presentation good!!!have fun!!!but tis 1st time u look like scare!!!wahaha!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha...i look scare ar?? hahaha...i pretty steady during the presentation le!

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

steady still ok la but pretty wan meh?wahahaha

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wuahahaha...wat?? now both of us bo sui meh huh??? we very sui wat! hahaha...