Continuation from the Day of Presentation


Sorry for the delay, lots of assignment on hand!
No time to post!
But i know you people won't mind for my late post 1 rite??

On Monday, after my presentation with Saix!
We decided to take photos of our psycho peoples! =D
Well, we are not really Psycho but we are definitely crazy than the Mass Comm peoples! The Mass Comm peoples always complaint about psycho peoples are too active and noisy! We are like the pest in class! haha...we are so sorry for all the unnecessary disturb but we just can't help it la! Neways, you Mass Comm peoples also wasn't paying attention in class la! So make no different rite??! =P
Next time we try to behave ourself k! haha...



Psycho peoples! 
you peoples do not want to mess around with us!
hahaha...=D
I hearts them! 
We are like a one big family! hehe...




Group 9: Abigail & Saix!
We look damn pro rite??
No need to guess alrd! Let me tell you people k!
WE ARE PRO!!! hahaha...*evil laugh*




Me and Cai! We are the 80's!
This is the new trend of my group!
They like to called us the 80's and called themselves the 90's!
hahaha...funny rite??? I think this is their way to let peoples know that they are still young(naive)! Im totally fine with the 80's title! :)
I know i'm old la! 




The 80's & 90's! LOL~




The most efficient(KEPO) 90's in the group!
Janize a.k.a Little Rain & Me!




Me and Yong Sim! When I 1st knew her, she was really quiet!
She is a soft spoken person!
But now she is part of us alrd! hahaha...
She always make me laugh my ass off! =P




Mid term is coming and assignments is in progress!
thats all for now! I'm off to bed now! *yawn*
Toodles~

0 voices: