Day of Spectacles


Last week, someone suggested that we shall all wear glasses to class one day! 
and that one day is TODAY!!! hahaha...
Seriously, i hate wearing glasses in public k!! It makes me look so silly!

Neways, it doesn't matter now! 
The ugly side of me has already revealed! My gosh!!
Even though, some peoples said i look nicer with glasses 
but I don't feel the same way at all! NOT AT ALL!

What the purpose of wearing glasses to class le??
hahaha...XD
The purpose is to let our
CUTE & ADORABLE photographer, Miss YEAP SHI YING 
*emphasizing her*
to practice her shooting skill.
She need more practice!
Practice make perfect! So, no harm practice more rite?!

Here are there result! Enjoy~



This 1 taken by me, myself! 
I just wanna SS! hehe...





The Twin! 





Me and the CUTE & ADORABLE, Miss Yeap!





Here come her shoots! :P

I love the wall colour! 
Is my favourite colour *ORANGE*!





Me! All by myself! 





Who idea izzit??? 
No need i say, u all already know rite??
see all the hands pointing at who???
she is the one that make me revealed the ugly side of me! 





Please ignore my ugly-ness! I'm so sorry! haha...





My damn "beh song" face! 





hahaha...i like this 1!
My Twilight version but without the apple!
hahahaha...nice rite??!! 

If they use this picture as the cover of the book
will you people still buy the book????
wuahahaha....woookaaayyy!! 
Keep the answer to yourself! I don't want to know!
hahaha...





Me and Xiao Hou! 






Wait, wait, take picture one by one k!
I need some time to get ready for the camera 1 la! 
So, where should I post now???





Our glasses! 





The Psycho Group!





Everyone is B-L-I-N-D! 
We all need glasses in order to see!





Saix, Yong Sim, Me, Xiao Hou & Janize!
This is so not me! Usually, i won't sit like that!
So *GIRLISH*! hahaha...





Time to get insane! Here we goes~






Serious side of us!
Not really serious la! But this is the best we can do!





My Solo!





Can i paint my room wall this colour??
Damn nice la!
They girls asked me to stay there,
 since i like the colour so much!






I'm not a model figure!
I'm a plus size figure k!
So, please ignore my fat-ness!
hahaha...





Me love this the most! :D





XP





Pic edited by Miss Yeap a.k.a Saix





Everyone! 





I had a great time taking pics with u all!
All pictures courtesy to Miss Yeap Shi Ying!
Thanks twin! Thanks for the BONUS pics too!
love you! muaksmuaks...


4 voices:

SY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahahaaa!! u're super duper welcome! thanks everyone for being my models! yahhhh!!!

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wahahaha!!!NOOOOOOOB........

小雨 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aiyoyoyo the pic when u r alone wit the orange background u looks lik model fuyohhhhhhhhh

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

To Saix, ur welcome, is our pleasure! :P

To Gee, u onli noob ar!!!!!!

TO Janize, thank u! thank u! i like the orange background so much la! hehe...