1U + The Curve


What a weekend! =P
Luckily, I finished the study skills' assignment on Friday night! 
If not I will be spending my weekend at home doing the bloody assignment!
Then I won't get to enjoy my weekend alrd! haha...
Dad went back to his hometown on Saturday!
So, what does that mean??? 
That mean nobody is feeding us food during the weekend lo!
In order to get food, of course need to get out of the house rite?? 
*Please do not expect us to cook, TAK LARAT la*

So, sis, mum, and I went 1U on Saturday and went The Curve on Sunday!



SATURDAY: ONE UTAMA

I cam-whore while waiting for my mum!
There is a MPH book fair going on at 1U
and...and...Twilight books is on sale!
I know you people love it rite??
feel free to go grab it!





The cam-whore disease keep on going! 
You people don't mind rite?? hahaha...





Me and my sis! 
This 1 my face look small, and her face look big! 
wuahahaha...*evil laugh*





Went to this Nyonya Restaurant for dinner!
The food is damyumm! XD




This is an example of how a kiddo behave when they are hungry!
You might wanna sit far far away from them!
IS DANGEROUS! 





take pictures while waiting for the food! 
Sorry for the bad quality pictures! 
My bloody phone is useless!





80's and the 90's





What happen to me??
I'm perfectly normal! =P





SUNDAY: THE CURVE

Woke up around 8 am and went The Curve for movie!
Me and my sis watched 17 AGAIN 
and my mum watched ANGELS AND DEMONS all by herself!
Because nobody wanna watch that movie la!
She is the only 1 wanna watch that movie so badly just because she read the book!

After movie, when for a lil shopping and went IKEA!
My sis bought a red table lamp from IKEA and 
bought new bed sheets at AUSSINO for her so called new "ROOM"!

&

I finally bought wedges heel!
FINALLY! thanks god! I have been looking for wedges heel for months!
I know there is tons of it outside but they are just not the right 1!
Today, I finally found the right 1! 
hahaha...




17 AGAIN by Zac Efron!





Me, me, me, me~





Althea and Abigail





Double A
not the Double A paper ya!
What i meant here is our name k!





In IKEA





This is what we called "NORMAL"





Here goes my weekend!
Surrounded by stranger, shopping, food, and lots of walking!
The end of weekend, and here come the weekdays!
Enjoy your weekdays people! hahaha...

0 voices: