Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the fathers! :)

Here is my Father's Day celebration!
went out for dinner with mum and dad
and had secret recipe cakes for dessert! 
I'm supposed to buy the secret recipe cakes for daddy
but ended up mummy paid for the cakes!
neways, thanks mum! hehe...




The secret recipe shop is so packed with peoples
instead of cakes! All the cakes are selling out fast!





Our cakes!
Carrot cake (mum)
Hi-fiber cheese cake (dad)
Tiramisu (Abby)
*i'm not sharing my cake with you people ya*
hehe...I don't mind gaining weight! hahaha...





Daddy's Father's Day cake!
I know the cake is small!
I know! I know!
But i know my dad won't mind! :P

I'm not being stingy okay! 
I'm just worried
if we buy the whole cake then cannot finish then how?? how??
I just don't wanna waste food okay!!!!! :D





Happy Father's Day, Father!!!





Thanks daddy for all your contribution on my education and all the things i had now!
I hope you enjoy your Father's Day celebration,
eventhough, is not a fancy celebration!

I promise
I will make it up to you next time, dad!

Happy Father's Day, daddy!!!!!

2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

u wan meh~~~i think u better buy it!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i don't wan to buy ar!! wait u buy ar!!! hahahaha...thanks in advance! hehe...