Rumor Monger


Who is the RUMOR MONGER?? Who?? Who??


No doubt!
YES!!!!! 


I'm the RUMOR MONGER!!!!


hahahaha...curious?? don't be!!!
I got this title from someone which I barely know!
For those who got a copy of an email that talking about me,
they surely know what is going on! But those who don't get the email!


I'm so sorry! I had shared with enough of peoples alrd!
And I don't think, i'm generous enough to share with more people!
I'm HUMILIATED by someone which I barely know!!
How wonderful is that!!! My gosh!!! Can you believe it??? I'm EMBARRASSED!
Everyone is asking me, "do you know there is an email talking about you??"
Come on!! how can i don't know about that!!!!
This morning, even my coursemates is asking me what is the email about!
I'm not dead, deaf, or blind!!! Of course I know what is going on!


So, i'm just wanna clear things up!
The emails wasn't my fault and it got nothing to do with me!
I'm not the one who got nothing better to do and come out with those HOEXAS or RUMORS!!!!
I got better thing to do than that!!! Please kindly MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!
Stay out of me and my friend life!!! We do not appreciate any damn words from you!


I'm not being rude to a senior citizen like you!
But since someone started 1st and I'm just kind enough to help you ended it!
And you're kindly welcome!!!!


STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!


Are you gonna accuse me for writing those stuff on my blog???
If you do, please keep in mind that this is my blog!!!
I can do any fucking things i want over here!!! U do not control the world!!!!

2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

always support u!!!dun worry!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aaawwww...so touch la! hahaha...thanks sarjan!! no wonder i so love you la! haha...