Movie @ Pavilion


A date out to Pavilion for a lil shopping and movie with Ah Jie, Stephy!
why always there are only 2 of us?? 
Don't ask me!!! Go ask all the other girls!
I did ask some of them to come join us
but none of them wanna come! Wonder why!
I DON'T bite people la! :P 

So, I was late to meet up with Stephy!
Thanks to my lecturer! Non-stop talking and talking and talking!
After we collect our tickets, we went for BRUNCH!
We were like 2 hungry ghosts walking around and cannot decide what to eat!
Ended up we had Sakae Sushi for our brunch! We were attracted by their set lunch!
Overall, not bad la! But the portion a bit small la! hehe...
Yes, we can eat a lot! :P
Do you have a problem with that??? Want FART ar??
hahahaha...*evil laugh*





My flexible Ah Jie, Stephy!
She is staring at the sushi and waiting for her salmon fish swim to her!
She cut her hair! I tot she wanna keep her hair longer
but she cannot resist the hot weather
then she chopped off her hair!
Neways, she still look pretty, isn't she?! :)





Me! Waiting for my brunch!
Faster la! I'm damn hungry la!
I don't understand what took them so long!!





As I told you people, our brunch is a small portion
and we are big eater rite!!!

So of course we need others to fill up our big stomach la!
My all time favourite, crab meat sushi and the egg sushi! hehe...
Sorry, I don't know what is the exact name!





Ah Jie portion! Obviously is not enough la! haha...





Finally, is my turn! wuahahaha...





After brunch, we went for Hannah Montana: The Movie!
I'm so happy! I finally get to watch it!
*FINALLY*

The movie is so niceeee! *Thumbs Up*
It is funny, touching, lot of songs to hear and Hannah Montana is so prettyyyyy!
If you're a student, the ticket is only 8 ringgit!
Is definitely worth it! So, if you haven't watch it!
Please go and watch it! I highly recommended!
COME ON people, I won't cheat you! Go and WATCH it okay?! :)




The happier thing is I don't have class tomorrow!
I wanna sleep until no one business!
Past few days, I lack of uncountable hours of sleep!
So, i'm gonna replace all the hours now! wuahahahaha...
If there is nothing urgent, I meant really URGENT
such as my cute guy got someone else, there is money for me, 
got free McDonald to eat and so on! Please do not ever DISTURB me!
You people have no idea, what i'm gonna do to those who disturb me when i'm sleeping like a person in coma!

So, remember ya! 
*DO NOT DISTURB*

0 voices: