RELAXATION


Two down, Three more to go!
Finished 2 midterm papers today! Both papers are like shitty, shit!
So, since everyone study like mad for the midterm
we decided to go for "relaxation" at my all time lover, McDonald to release stress and show our "social support" to our psychotic Ms Janize!
She is having a hard time now, 
but i'm sure we will be able to heal her with our "social support"!
hahaha..."positive beliefs" gal! hahaha...

O-M-GOSH!!!! I used 3 psycho terms in 1 paragraph! 
wuahahaha...*clap, clap*

We eat, we crap like no one there, we even talk about pervert stuff and laugh our ass off!
hahaha...seriously, I don't care about how others gonna think about us!
If you don't like us, then is your problem, none of our business!
Mind your own problem and fuck off! 

Everyone go crazy with the psycho terms and keep on using it during our crappy conversation! Psychology are definitely giving us a huge impact! 
hahaha...*evil laugh*




This is the normal 1 before everyone go insane! :P
The most crazy 1 is not in the pic coz she is holding the camera!
hahaha...you know who you are!!! 





Tried to capture everyone in the pic
but obviously, we FAILED!
someone is missing!
Please don't hide yourself! haha...
come show us your face! :P





This 1 we failed too!
We need someone to help us take a perfect 1!
who wiling to help??
I promise I won't bite! :)





Janize (the craziest) 1 and Adorable Xiao Hou!





I'm pretty hungry at that moment!
I only had light lunch due to the midterm!
I don't have enough time to eat okay! *PITYFUL*
So, by the time we finished the midterm
I already turn into a hungry bitch!

Can't wait to bite my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe! :D





Finally, is in my mouth! haha...
the feeling is soooooo undescribable!
hahahaha...if u wanna know more about how I feel,
please kindly get yourself a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe okay??
You're kindly welcome! hehe...

I only had the burger and coke ya! 
The ice cream beside me is not mine!
It belongs to my TWIN!
hahahaha...




Midterm is not over yet! I still have 3 more papers to go!

*i'm happy without you in my life, i don't need you to be around me*
*Mind your own bloody business! Your such a hypocrite*

I'm having Statistics papers tomorrow!
All the best to myself! :D

Thank you my twin, Saix for the reminder msg! hahaha...
no wonder I sooooo LOVE you la!
I know you LOVE me too! haha...
thanks~

0 voices: