British Bulldog/ Chihuahua


Update!!! Update!!!! Update!!!! 
I finally got my life back!!!
*Clap, Clap*
i'm finally free!! Now I can relax and enjoy my life!! *JUST FOR NOW*
The nightmares is coming back SOON!! REAL SOON!!!
My finals starting from 13.8.09 until 21.8.09.
After all the classes is over, I need to get myself prepare for the finals alrd!!
This is a promise that i kept to myself!! 
hopefully, the promise will stick with me!!! haha...

Today I finally completed all my assignments and presentations for this semester!!!
*FINALLY*~Everyone has been crazily doing their assignments for the past one month!!!
I'm glad that is all over, done and submitted!!!!!

As you people know, my two cousin a.k.a The British Bulldog is in town!!
Oohh~wait, correction, they prefer us to call them "The British Chihuahua"!!
what to do!! They prefer Chihuahua wat!!!
So, the British Chihuahua will be spending their summer holidays here!!
Whenever they are back from UK
we definitely will go crazy in the shopping mall and shop like hell!!
However, this year they did not get as much stuff as they did last year
but i'm luckily enough to get whatever I want!! :D
Me is the lucky 1!!!

We went from Sungai Wang to Pavilion, then to Times Square!!
Seriously, i'm getting older!!
I can't walk too much!! I spent two days walking with them
and my legs are killing me alrd!!
It took me more than 2 days to recover my energy okay!!!

There are more pictures in the Chihuahua's camera!!
But they are smart enough to leave the cable in UK!!
So, how the hell am I going to transfer the pictures huh?? huh??
Use my finger to connect and transfer izzit??

Luckily, I still got my phone to back up!!
*HEH*


My sis and Michael!!



Me and Oliver!
He is my cousin NOT my bbbbfffff ya!!



Me and my sis cam-whoring!!
While waiting for Oliver!!



Althea, Abigail and Michael!



Me and Michael!
He is going to be taller than me alrd!!
How?? How?? 
Why am I so short??
Ish~Ish~
Grow taller is my birthday wish for every year!! :(



afternoon tea in Coffee Bean!



Here is a pic of "THE BRITISH CHIHUAHUA"
Can you people see the orange colour watch??
Well, Michael bought it on that day and he just go crazy with it!
Whenever we wanna take a pic, he make sure his watch is in it!!
and he keep on telling us the time, exist we do not have a watch!!



See!! See!! See!!
Showing off his watch again!!
O-M-G!!
Now you people know how adorable he is right??!
*-*



Me and the pervert Oliver!!



How pervert he is??
You people judge yourself okay!!
Just look at the face!!



Now you people shud know the answer!!
This is the prove!!!
YES~He is trying to lick me!!
EeeeWwwww~



Me, Michael and the WATCH!!!



What is he looking??
Look over here please!!!
Heellooooo~HERE please~~
He is still looking away!!!



My sis, the WATCH and Michael!!
you will see the watch more often in every pic we took!!
Irritating right?? I know! I know! I know!



What is wrong with the face??
He must be thinking about some horny stuff!!
hahaha...



The Bloody Tourists of the day!!! :D




That's all for now!!
neways, i'm going to PC Fair tomorrow!!
Whoever wanna tag along please text or call me okay??
Toodlesss~

0 voices: