Craziest Presentation


Last Wednesday, we had our presentation for Psychology 1.
We presented a topic about L-O-V-E and our group had a lil role play.
hahaha...As you people will see from the pics below
YES~i'm the main character!! 
Wat a bad choice right??
i know! i know! i know! :D
Well, i wanna to say sorry to my group mates that i forgotten part of the script!!

I'M SOOOO SORRY GIRLS~:D

I know you girls will forgive me 1 right?? I know you all will!!! *PERASAN*


So, Me a.k.a Celine! 



My DARLING a.k.a Dior!
See how muscular he is!!! 
haha...



and we are the CELINE DIOR!!
wuahahaha...


my darling and Janize from another group!



Me and Janize! The all time narrator!
But she's not in our group!
Their group is the best and funniest group among us!
They made the whole class go crazy and laugh till die!!!
*WELL DONE*
*Thumbs Up*
*Clap, Clap*


fooling around during rehearsal!



aaawwww~look at my darling ASS!!
a bit out of portion la, darling!!
Nvm, I still LOVE you!!! hahaha...



*=*



hahaha...my another darling!!
Trying to make my Dior jealous!!



our narrator!!



Shirley! 



Yong Sim!



See! See! See how man he is!!! 
hahaha...he is trying to impress me!!
Well, he did it!! 



the moment where we fall in love!!!
aaawwww~sweetnya~



we are getting married!!! :P
remember to give ang pao people!!!



Our group!
From left: Me, Shirley, Chin Ee, Cai and Yong Sim!
Dior is missing!!



Listen people!!
The presentation is starting!!



Group pic!!
Everyone!!



All of us!!



Cheerss~




The presentation goes pretty well except the part where i forgotten my script!!
*DAMN IT*
Overall, i think is okay!! 
Janize's group presented about STRESS!!
they made all of us laugh to tears
and someone made us shocked and speechless!!
She really impressed everyone, everybody in the class!!
they even came out with a song.

"If you feel stress go shopping
If you feel stress go for gym"

hahahaha...i will always remember this man!!
and not to forget the 

"I like to move it, move it
I like to move it~
PUSH~"

hahaha...give applause to yourself girls!!!
*Clap, Clap, Clap*

0 voices: