We Can Cook


I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!
haha...miss me??? miss me o not??
I know you people sure got miss me 1! Just too shy to tell me only!
Is okay! Is okay! I miss you people too! :D

As you people can see my title "WE CAN COOK"
yes, we can! Don't believe me?? Never mind!!
Let's me prove it to you people with solid evidences ya!!
The cooking is not for a special occasion!
It is for our Expository Writing assignment!

We have to choose a skill to master and write it out!
Waste of time la!!!
No choice! We still have to do it!

So, we chose to cook spaghetti!
Because I only know how to cook this 1 and it is a very easy job!
Do not expect me to cook!
If you want me to cook then I rather don't eat!
*HEH*

So, after lunch, me, yong sim and my twin headed to Giant and shop for the ingredients!


Hahaha...this pic must give credits to my twin!!
She put this pic as a wall paper on my phone!
Thanks Twin!! :D



I pretty good in choosing ingredients!



Me and Yong Sim!



My group mates!



Done! We are ready to pay and go!
Honestly, i prefer Tesco la!
Giant tak boleh pergi la!



On the way to Yong Sim's crib for the cooking!
The weather outside is killing me!
Jacket is always useful! :P



*MELTING*



Somebody is following us!!!!
Who??? Who????



Angkasa is a very nice place to stay!
I love Yong Sim's crib la!
Can I live there??



The ingredients!



See!! See!! I told you people we can cook rite!!
Now believe me alrd o not??
Look how serious is my twin!!
hahaha...



Me!! Me!!
I can cook la! Next time don't say I cannot cook again ar!!
I very serious 1 k!
This is not a laughing matter!



Yong Sim can cook too!!
She will be a good wife and mummy in the future!!



After sometimes, don't really remember how long did we spent on it!
Here's come our yummy, finger licking good spaghetti!!
No joking!! Is damn good!!
want some???
Sorry, I ain't sharing with you people!!! hahaha...



Pics with our yummy, finger licking good spaghetti is a must la!
This is for assignment purpose!!



Pics time!
*also a must*
hahaha...
wat to do?? the camera love us!!
Don't be jealous!!



Sorry for the blurry pics!
The photographer cannot find the correct timing and setting!
hehe...



I wanna grow taller la!!!! Ish~



Jump more!!



Still the same height 1!!
How come??
Haih~~How to grow taller ar??
Me only! Yong Sim tall enough alrd!!



This pic not sure what am i trying to do!!
Just bare with me!! :D


My wall paper nice o not???
Is custom made okay!!!
haha...thanks twin!!



Now the cooking part is over!
We need to do the paper work alrd!
I hate paper work!!

0 voices: