Short & Brief


Here's a short and brief 1!
Hope you people don't mind reading my boring and meaningless blog ya!
I have few things wanna post but i'm too lazy and lack of time la!
I'm not that efficient yet!!! :D
For the past few days i was busy with my last mid-term paper
and busy spending time with the psycho's girls!
I don't even have enough time to hibernate okay! *pity me*

I promise i will post when i get back from Taiping k!!!
*pinky promise* :P...hahaha...yes!!! 
I'm going back Taiping tomorrow AGAIN!! Yea~
I did't go back for almost 2 months alrd!
granny is not feeling well, so i decided to go back and pay her a visit before i start to work on my assignmentsssssss!!! I have 7 assignmentsssssss to work on and all due on July!!!!
If is possible that you people are at Taiping at the same time
you are welcome to text me and call me up for a yam-cha session!!!
Don't worry!! I don't eat people!!! haha...

So, I went KLCC with the psycho's girls yesterday 
after we finished our last mid-term paper!!! *FINALLY*!!!! 
We went KLCC for makan-makan and ease my twin, Ms Yeap thirst on photography! 
We are like the bloody tourist and keep on snapping and cam-whore like nobody's business!!
I will load the rest of the pics when i'm back from Taiping la!!!



Here are the group pics!
Everyone is inside!! Most of the pics are without the photographer!
This are the perfect group pics of the day!!
From left: Xiao Hou, Abby(Me), My twin(Saix), Janize, Cai, and Yong Sim!



I like this!!!!




All the pics credit to Ms. Yeap Shi Ying (Saix) a.k.a The Photographer!!
Thanks twin and the psycho's girls for everything!! muaks~

Okay!! I shall stop here alrd!! I need to pack my stuff and off to bed as early so possible!!
Good night people!! Have a nice weekend!!! Don't miss me ya!!!
See you people next week!!!

0 voices: