Sem 1 Graduation

Technically, I haven't graduate from sem 1 because I still have 1 more final paper tomorrow!
But all the pics below is follow the majority!
The majority finished their final paper on Wednesday!
So, we decided to take some photos for memories
since next semester we won't be seeing each other that often anymore! :(
Everyone select different subject in the next semester!
Nvm, we shall hang out more often people!! :D
Tat's mean more McDonald's!!! Yea~~

Here is the graduation pictures of Psychology and Mass Comm!
This is everyone's favourite picture of the day
and is also the only normal and decent pic of us!
The rest are all fooling around with funny faces and poses!


So, the short 1 sit in the front row and the tall 1 stand at the back!
Obviously, i'm the short 1 so i got to sit! Yea~
Look at the bright side, this is a good thing okay!!
Well, at least i got to sit and I admit i'm short people!!

YES!!! IM SHORT!!!



We are called the "80's"
Xiao Hou, Me and Cai Cai
I won't use O-L-D that word to describe us, is too harsh!!!
I would use M-A-T-U-R-E!! Yes, we are!! *wink*
hahaha... :P



Me, Xiao Hou and you might spotted my twin at the side!
Scary wei!



The most 38 and naughty people in UCSI
definitely belongs to Janize Chia!
haha...



Why this pic so blur??
all thanks to my twin!
She was so hyper that day and keep on shaking janize hands!!



The boss and the girlfriend!
hahaha...look like gangster head wei!!
but the girlfriend I won't comment much!!
hahaha...



Is so difficult for a big group of people to take pic
because everyone is having their own conversation and they are not listening to us!
Wandering around and waiting to be place!



See!! See!! Told ya!
Still wandering around and waiting to be capture!



The PUSSY(sissy) pretty boy!
Kenneth! haha...



Finally!! The pose is Sandra's trademark!
She is charging us for using her trademark!
hahaha...no so expensive ya, Sandra!!



This 1 I wanna complaint!!!!!!
Ish~ish~my pretty face kena blocked by kenneth idiotic hand okay!!
Apa la!!!!! There goes my pretty face!!
Jeffrey face is missing as well!! hahaha...



All the funny pic must thanks to my twin!
We were all undecisive where to stand and what pose to do
so she set 10 secs timer and everyone was running and finding a perfect spot, stand steal and waiting to be capture!!
hahaha...good 1!!



This 1 as well!!
As you can see some people still not ready for the camera!!



This below pic specially dedicated to Mr. Tham!
He cabut and did't join us for our so called graduation!
So we save a space for him to show him how much we miss him and respect him!
hahaha...



Mr. Tham, you will always be with us!!
hahahahahaha...



Big smile and close eyes!!
Show how happy we are!!



This 1 I do not know what is going on,
I guess everyone is not ready for the camera!!
Janize legs are widely open!! hahaha...
behave yourself girl!!



Spotted some unusual face in this pic??
hahaha...our inside jokes!!
hahaha...pity Yong Sim!!




Happy Graduate from Semester 1 everyone!!
I shall see you people in semester 2!!
Whoever going back to hometown remember buy me present ya!!
hahhahaha...
After today, I will be free and enjoying my damn bloody 1 week holiday!!
Happy Holidays people~~

I shall stop now!
I need to get back to my Statistics notes!!
Toodles people!! Good night!! Candy dreams!!

2 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aiyar~~ that trademark is ok lar~~
free for u guys to use once~ help me to promote! haha :P

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha...thanks for the trademark ya!! hahaha...dont worry! we will try to promote more for u 1!!