Michael's Pre-Birthday

I finished my Intro to Psychology 1 paper today and i'm having Intro to Psychology 2 on Thursday! I tell you people Psychology is ain't fun!
Is all about how to torture people instead of how to make people more happy
and kills people brain cells instead of helping people to be more healthy! :(

The worst part is i'm experiencing INSOMNIA for the past few nights!

What?? Abigail having insomnia!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!

People, YES WAY!!! I'm experiencing INSOMNIA lately!
I unable to sleep for the past few nights, I mean the whole bloody damn night okay!!
I'm serious!!
I was awake all night long until the next day morning!
I even have a chance to enjoy the Malay's prayer song early in the morning! *DAMN*
Abigail never had sleeping problem okay!!
I'm those sleeper who sleep whenever I want and sleep for a very long hours!!
INSOMNIA is definitely not my thang and it is threatening my life!!!!!
If I still don't have enough of sleep,
I might have a chance to join the Cullen's Family (Twilight), don't you people think so??

hahahaha...okay!! enough of crap already!!
Back to the topic!!
This post is about my British Chihuahua cousin, Michael's Pre-Birthday Celebration!
His actual birthday is on 10th of August but he won't be around at KL that time,
he will be at K.K, so we decided to help him celebrate earlier!

The whole Loi's Family went King Crab Restaurant, Kelana Jaya
The restaurant is just right opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station.
This is actually our 2nd time been there!
The 1st time was last year to farewell my cousins!
Last year the dinner was pretty good but this year is a total mess!
The food was horrible, the air-con was malfunctioning, and the service was bad!
I don't know what happen to them!
We might wanna change venue next time! :D



Here is the Birthday Boy
Michael a.k.a British Chihuahua



Aunt, Oliver (another British Chihuahua) & Uncle!



Look at the Birthday Boy at the corner! HaHA~
What u looking at Michael?



Cousins~
Everyone is busy eating crab except me!!
I lazy to peel and doesn't want to dirty my hand!!



My Sis~
Trying to be a Photographer with her Nikon compact!
hahaha...don't worry sis, u'll be one when u get your DSLR!!
I can be your 1st model!! *wink*



Me
busy taking pic and kepo around!



Michael is Mike!
easier to call!
He is such a lucky boy, he got 2 cakes that night!
1 is from his mum and the other 1 is from my cousin, Joyce!
Here is the 1 that from my cousin, Joyce!
She specially baked this green tea cake just for Mike!



and, this 1 is from the bakery shop la!!
They specially order this cake just for Mike!



Putting up the candles~



Singing Birthday Song!

Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to Mike~
Happy Birthday to You~

Happy Birthday, PUSSY~



Cut cake, cut cake then makan!!!!



I'm not a cake person so I better stick to my dessert!
Sea coconut is still the best!! :P
Look at my sweaty look,
all thanks to the restaurant la!! HEH!!!





Once again, Happy Birthday Mike!!!
Now i know how civilized you are!
You are such a CIVILIZED MAN now
and no matter how PUSSY you are, I will still LOVE you!!
hahaha...Happy Birthday!!!! muaks~

0 voices: