Monday

In 2nd semester, Monday is definitely the most torturing and not-so-entertaining day
because classes on this day end at 8pm!!!!!! *KILL MYSELF*
Some more today is a Public Holiday for Selangor, too bad for us!!
We are in Cheras and Cheras is under Kuala Lumpur!!! : (
No holidays for Kuala Lumpur!!!!

I woke up in the morning, get myself ready and off to college!
Met up with my twin and had lunch at Old Town before heading to class!
I tell you people Public Speaking class is getting more and more boring!
Usually I will easily fall a sleep in the class which mean every classes to me is the same
but this time is different because even my twin also said the class is boring!
hahaha...so you people can see how boring is the class already right?! :D
The lecturer keep on repeating the same thing from the 1st day of class
and he just keep on going and going with his granny's stories!!

So we entertained ourselves during the half an hour break!! hahaha...
We make good use of the time!! :P


Yes!! I clip my fringe up and let my fore head to say hello to the world! *HELLO*
hahaha...I need a haircut badly okay!! Aaarrrggg!!



Janize with a scary man beside!!



See!! See!! The scary man still hiding!
Janize and The Korean a.k.a Xiao Hou



We make sure we make good use of UCSI's premier!!
Is our contribution!!



Now I don't look like a korean anymore!!
My friend from Korea!! Ms. Xiao Hou!!
:)



Janize, The Korean and Me!



The korean Xiao Hou and Janize and her not-so-yummy Rocky!



Twin Tower and Janize's Rocky AGAIN!
She requested us must mentioned about her Rocky!
Did not mention about her is okay but must not forget to mention about her Rocky!



Me and my TWIN a.k.a Saix!



The most miserable Marketing Class!!
Here is the lecturer!
I think his name is Mr. Quay!



My 1st time having class in audition room after spending the past 4 months in UCSI!
It is a perfect place for people like me to have a nap!!



Classes ended early due to Puasa Month eventhough we do not have malay friends in the class!
How thoughtful is my lecturer!! :D
Crazy twin and cai cai climbing all the way up to drive the car down!!
Thanks cai cai~



Cai Cai's car broke down! No battery!
Luckily Shirley's Uncle (bf) came for the rescue!!
Hero of the day!!
"Shirley be gentle to people, don't so fierce alrd!! You scared us today, you know??!! ;( "



In the process of charging battery!!
While they saving the day, me wandering around!
hahaha...



I'm standing at the clamping zone
will they clamp me or not???
If they really do, do I need to pay RM50 to remove clamp or I need to pay more??
hahahaha...next time I shall ask the person in charge!!



After the rescue car mission is over, went McDonald with the girls!
Then mum came to picked me up and off to home!

0 voices: