Sake's of Boredom

My weekends has come to the end!
This time I did went out with my mum and my friends,
not like previously, I will just spend my weekends staying at home doing nothing!

I went out on Friday night to meet up my friends
seriously, I can't even remember when was the last time I met her!
hahaha...
I know is long enough!!

We chill at Old Town, gossiping all the way and bumped into her ex and my uncle!
hahaha...It is definitely a memorable night for her!!
I'm supposed to discuss her assignment with her but ended up we just gossiping all the way!
We got too much to catch up in each other life!
I used to meet her every single day and talk about life but now we are in 2 different colleges and we hardly see each other!! :( I miss those days!!!!


Here she is Ms. Yanie the bomb!!
She is definitely the bomb!!
I know she looks hot!! :D



Me and her at Old Town, Ampang Point!



Later Joan and Stephy tagged along as well
but we change the location because
the Old Town is too packed and the 2 pretty girls got no chair to sit at all!
So we decided to change but
we still ended up in Old Town but in different places!
hahaha...there are too many Old Town in Ampang la!

Joan and Yanie!
I love Joan new hair!! Stephy said Joan looks like Poodle!! hahaha...



Me and the serious Stephy!
hahaha...look at her expression!
Is so fake la!! hahaha...smile naturally please~



Look how happy they are!!
I'm happy to see them too!!



Stephy, Joan and Yanie!



A very lousy group pic!! I know!!
No one help us to take wat!!



I kena blocked by the stupid drink!! :E



We should meet up more often girls~



From left: Joan, Abigail (Me) and Yanie!!



Finally, Group Pic of the day!! :D



We stayed until the Old Town worker shooo us away!! hahaha...
I did't know they closed at 1 on a Friday night!!
Nevermind, next time we should find a 24 hours places to meet!!

Everyone is in holidays mood now!! So am I!!
3 more days to go then I will be enjoying my holidays as well!
Hope there is still bus ticket for me to go back Taiping!! :D
I wish you people have a wonderful Holidays, drive Safely and
Selamat Hari Raya~~

0 voices: