Series Crave

Hooorrraaaayyyyy!!!!!!
Finally they are here!! After a long waiting, they are finally here!!!!
hahaha...wondering what is here??
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ladies and gentlemen, babies and freakies
let me present you

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 3
&
BEVERLY HILLS 90210 SEASON 2

are finally here!! They are finally here!!
I'm so excited right now!!
I guess everyone has waited long enough for those series right??
Here they are waiting for you to watch it!!
hahaha...I had started to watch both of the series
but only the first episode!!
Nvm, I know there are more coming my way!!
I just can't enough of those!! *Thumbs up*


Here are the official poster for the series!!
Gossip Girl Season 3



More mystery and more happening!!
Watch it!!



Beverly Hills 90210 Season 2!!



I love Silver new hairstyle!!
Is so haaawwwttttt!!




This 2 series is definitely the MUST WATCH series of the year!!
What are you people waiting for??
GO and WATCH it!!!

Alright, tats all for now!!
I'm going to watch the show now!!
GO and WATCH it!!
Go~go~go~

0 voices: