Pasar Malam

Yes!! Yes!! I went Taman Connaught Pasar Malam again!!
haha...i'm so in love with the Pasar Malam now! I wish I can go every Wednesday!! :D
Now I understand why my twin MUST go pasar malam every wednesday!!
Thanks Cai Cai for the ride again!! Thank u so much cai cai!! Always need to trouble you!!

Yesterday the girls had PS presentation again!! Mine is next Wednesday!!
The topic is about convincing Malaysian Youth to go travel abroad at the lowest cost!!
My twin group is presenting India and she get to wear the costume!!
You look cute in the costume twin!! Don't worry!! You're not fat!! hahaha...

Some presentation is really boring and it's killing me!!
Sorry!! I do not wanna be mean because I know my presentation ain't that good
but seriously you people need to make the class alive man!!
In order to make myself and people around me alive
I took out my camera and fooling around in the class while the presentation is till going on!!
Whatever!!!! Either you people let me sleep or let me play??? :P
You people decide!!


Here are my partners in crime!
Janize and Xiao Hou!



Janize FORCED me to take a pic of her studying!!
Correction is PRETENDING to study ya!!



The Lecturer!
Mr. Ken



Ms. Yong Sim!!
Come!! Come!! Take a pic before you present!!



Here is our NEW friend from India!!
Welcome to Malaysia~
hahahaha...



Peace people!!



Cai cai and new friend!!



Me and my new twin from India!!
hahaha...she is definitely the fairest Indian I ever met!!



Aaawww, they look so sweeeett!!
So lovey dovey!!



The most 38 Janize and Me!!



Chin Ee and Me!!
I know my head looks big in this pic!!
Is all Chin Ee fault!! She forced me to go infront so her head can looks smaller in the pic!!
Nice trick girl!! HEH!!!



The NOT-SO-Little Rain and Cai Cai!!



My blur face!!
Chilling in cai cai's room before heading out to Pasar Malam!!



This is what we get at the end of the night!!
hahaha...incredible right? There's more which I wanted to buy!!
I shall continue next time!!



The Hungry Ghost!!
hahaha...trust me, she can finish all this food all by herself!!
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HER



The highlight of the Night!!
My Sago+Mango with ice!!
My gosh~~I love this to death man!!
*Thumbs up*



Me and my favourite Sago+Mango with ice!!
I'm so going back for this next time!! :D



Ooppsss, someone's head is missing!!
hahaha...i'm so sorry Janize!!



Janize is missing in action again!!
Pity her!! hahaha...



Then when people is ready to help her take pic,
she covered her face!!! hahaha...



I'm seriously love Pasar Malam!
The variety of things is unbelieveable!
Whatever you're looking for, you name it they have it!!

I'm having holidays now until next tuesday!
It is hari raya break and everyone is back to hometown
except me!! Yes!! I'm supposed to go back as well!!
But~but~I last min changed my plan!
I decided to stay in KL to avoid the massive jam!
I'm bored to death at KL!! Arrggg~
thanks to my brilliant idea!!!

Happy Holidays & Selamat Hari Raya people!!
Enjoy your holidays and have a safe journey!!

2 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

luckily i didnt join u guys!!!
haha~~ need to insist on my will~
ON DIET!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha...luckily u didt join us!! OK!! OK!! Good luck on ur will ya!! All the best!!