The Actual Day of Mooncake Festival

Here come the 2nd part of the night!!
After ended our yam-cha session at Sky Bar in Flemington Hotel,
we decided to buy few bottles of beer and chill at the car park behind my high school!!
FYI, Taiping people like to chill at the car park! :D
In the middle of the night, that's the only places that available!



One checking her phone and the other 1 trying his best to open the beer cover with a lighter!



When 1 person cannot success, 2 person open together-gether!!
hahaha...



Beer of the night!
Heineken and Carlsberg



Finally, is open!!
My girl posing with her Carlsberg!



Me and my Heineken!!
Heinekan is always my choice!! :D



Mr. Danny acting cute with his Carlsberg!
So old already some more wanna act cute!!



Oooppsss, I have no idea what are they doing!!
haha...Mr. Danny expression seem pretty enjoying! haha...XP



We are not the bitches!!
So mind your own business before judging us!!



Lick, lick, lick~



I'm trying to learn how to open the beer cover with lighter!
See how serious am I!!



Come, come, give you people a kiss!!
Want or don't want?? Take it or leave it!!



Years of friendship and it is still counting!!



If you girls do not have enough money for earrings,
you can try to use peanuts as earrings!!
haha...ask him how he put it on!!



I'm young enough to act cute!!
hahaha...



She claimed this is her sexy look!!
hahaha...I got no comment!!



Promoting my kuaci!!
Yes, kuaci is still the best!!



Unfortunately, he don't like kuaci!!
He prefer peanuts more than kuaci!!




After the beer session, amazingly I did not feel tipsy!
Not until I reach home!! hahaha...
They are so surprised that how come I still so steady, but not for long!
Once I step into the house, I started to feel tipsy and tired
because the previous night I only slept for 3 hours!
I did not light candles in Lake Garden and this is the only regret I had now!!
I'm so gonna go back Taiping next year to light my candles!!

0 voices: