Mooncake Festival


Here come my Mooncake Festival celebration with the Psycho and Mass Comm freaks!!
Before when back to hometown for the actual day of Mooncake Festival,
all of us went Janize's crib to celebrate Pre-Mooncake Festival!

This is the very 1st time we celebrate together!
Everyone had an awesome night with the food, laughter, booze, people going insane, taking pictures and talking (more to screaming)!!:D
The party started pretty early and I was late!!
Not my fault ya!! Blame the bloody stupid freaking traffic okay!!
I reached her place at the perfect time, perfect time to eat!! haha...


This are all the candles that we light that night!
I know is not much but we are too busy for the candles and tanglung session!!



The Food!!
Thanks Janize's parents for the food and hosting us!!
Thanks Mr. Chia for the booze!!
Not to forget, thank you those who went earlier for the preparation as well!!
Thanks guys!!!



Once people get drunk there will be more silly stuff coming out of nowhere!!
haha...don't look at me ya!! I was sober the whole bloody damn night!!
Surprising?? don't be!! My very 1st time being sober when they are plenty of booze!!
If i'm not driving, I would probably ended up sitting next to Janize's house drain and spend my lovely night vomiting!!

Me and Cemone!! The very 1st person who felt tipsy on that night!! :P



Which explain why we have all these sexy, hawt and horny pictures!!



As usual, my twin will be the Photographer!!
Most of the pictures are credits to her then the rest credits to myself! *wink*



The Hero of that night!!
He was busy BBQ-ing the whole night while everyone is happily eating and craping at the side!!
Thank you so much, Mr Tham!!
The chicken wings are damnyum!!



Me and Xiao Hou!



Host of the night (Janize) and Me!



Xiao Hou+Abigail (Me) and Janize



haha...Xiao Hou havent drunk but she just like to fooling around!!
I wonder how does it feels like~~hhhrrrmmm~



Tipsy Cemone and Me!! :D



The key of the pic is the 2 soon-gonna-be couple behind there!!
hahaha...look how sweet they are!! *jealous*
I wan B~~~



Look how happy and matching they 2 are!!
Me and Cemone are just fooling around!!
I'm sorry for ruining your lovey dovey pic!!



Twin, twin!!



Xiao Hou lovely expression!!
Feel like whacking her!!



I finally found someone that will turn into Lobster when they drink!!
Yea~welcome to the club!



Me and Wei Wei~
she was fainted for few mins due to the booze!!
hahaha...



Pretty Sharon and Me!



Sharon, Cemone and Cai!



After the 1st round ended, this 2 are the 2nd round who take over the BBQ job!!
Nice work girls~*clap, clap*



Janize's crib got too many pets la!!
The tortoise is so creepy!!



Another pet is The Dogs!!
She got 2 Shuh Zhu at home!!
I still prefer Silky Terrier!! :D



Her dogs are very obedient!!
No simply barking around and messing around!!!



The soon-gonna-be couple of the night!!
They are like 1 big family!!



The peoples of the night!



Group Pic inside Janize's Crib!!
Janize, next time you need to buy a bigger house in order to fit all of us in ya!!



Sandra's signature pose!!
Everyone said PEACE~




That's a wrap of the night!!
I went back earlier before I was driving alone, all by myself!!
Wonder why there is no tanglung and candle in the pic??
haha...we were too busy for that!! Maybe next year la!!
Once again, thanks janize for the hosting!!

0 voices: