Shogun @ 1U

Had dinner at Shogun, 1U for my birthday last weekend!
The dinner is so not good!!
The food is not yummy, nothing unique and limited choices!
This is definitely my 1st and last time there!!


Shogun, 1U
One word, SUCK!!!
Mum had food poisoning after the dinner!!



Sushi



What I had for that night is only Chinese food!!



The Sushi not so fresh and it tastes weird!!



The only yummy 1 is the soup!!



My sis before heading out!!



Her expression tells you people how yummy the foods are!!



Not interesting and expensive!!



Althea and Abigail



My aunty came and joined us as well!!
My cousin and sis



What is going on with her tongue?? haha...
I don't know!!



Mum and Aunt!
They 2 look alike tho!!



Mummy



Cam-whore in the ladies!!



Sis dragged my mum in the cam-whore session
and mummy was complaining "why take pic in the ladies 1"
hahahaha...yet she still take with us!!



After dinner when to buy tickets for movie!
We spend about half an hour infront of the cinema and discussing what to watch!!
Ended up, me and my sis watched The Ugly Truth and the rest of them watched G-Force!!

We got plenty of time before the movie start!
Went Popular because the little 1 wanna go!!



Her and her ugly pose!!



Me and my elegant pose!! =)



my cousin is taller than me now!! =(
I guess i'm the shorter person in the family!!



US again!!



Here come the camera shy cousin and me!!
Is so hard to take pic with her!!
She don't even want to look at the camera!!



haha...my sis favourite pic!!
Unfortunately, my mum spoiled the pic!! hahaha...



Wandering around in Popular!!
We got nothing to buy la!!



=D



haha...guess who's ass is this???
So "SMALL" ar!!!



Secretly took a pic of her!!!



Muaks~muaks~



Althea, Zhe Liang and Tan Bee!!



Her and her new book!
The Time Traveler's Wife



He always like to asked me "why are you so short ar???''
=(



Peace~V



Let us give you people a sincere smile!!
=P



After movie the whole 1U is so empty and all the shops are close!!
hehehe...which mean this is the best time for us to take pictures!!
No one is gonna look at us like some freak!! we can do any pose we want!



Jump and Peace!!



One more birthday post to go then i'm done with my 21st Big Birthday!!
I'm finally 21 and everyone is calling me "LAO ZHA BO"
Is okay!! *I guess*!! hahaha...
I don't wanna be kiddo anymore!!!
So welcome to the adult world!! ;D

0 voices: