Public Speaking Final

No more presentation,
No more formal wear to class every week,
No more carrying my heavy laptop to class every week,
and, and no more preparing Power Point every week!!
Hooorrraaaayyyyy~~*jumping up and down*

Finally Public Speaking class is ended!!
The past 7 weeks are really a roller coaster ride for all of us!!
I'm glad is over and none of us flunk this subject!!
Thanks Mr. Ken!! hehe...


Is my twin turn to present!! =)
U done a great job twin!!
Don't worry too much!!
You will improve more next time!!



Our shampoo model presenting!! haha...



Yong Sim turn!!



People presenting infront, this 2 doing their own thing behind!!
1 studying for final, another 1 getting ready for his turn!!



While people presenting infront,
Janize studying PR behind!! haha...



Jac and Me!!



Model Wannabe!! haha...
Shampoo Commercial!



Cam-whore with my camera!!
My twin and her "basketball" face!! haha...
she is so gonna kill me now!!



The most caring person I met!
Cai Cai and Me!!



Yes, we are the Twin Towel!!



haha...i'm kissing the guy!!
eeewwww!!
Luckily he didt see what I'm trying to do!! haha...



Last presentation!!
I think I have presentation phobia alrd!!



Group Pic!!
Yea~



haha...random!!
I just like animated picture!! =)

create animated gif

We made it!! Yea~~
Before this everyone was so worried about flunking this subject!
Well, none of us flunk this subject!! *applause*

Final is this week and i'm so not ready for final!!
Fundamentals of Marketing is killing me!
I don't know what the heck is marketing about!!
*Fingers and toes crossing* Hope I pass this subject!!
All the best to those who having final!! =)

0 voices: